6-Point Winter Maintenance Check
Includes Free Wiper Blades and Ice Scraper!
Help ensure your vehicle is ready for harsh winter weather encountered on the road and avoid an unplanned road emergency when the weather takes an unexpected turn for the worse. Our 6-Point Winter Maintenance Check focuses on areas that have direct impact on winter driving.
Don't wait until it's too late: Stop by or give us a call at 703-922-8891 to schedule an appointment or request an appointment online today!
make an appointment
Our $49 6-Point Winter Maintenance Check includes a check of the following:
1. Battery – Cold weather is hard on batteries, so it’s wise to check the battery and charging system for optimum performance. Because batteries don’t always give warning signs before they fail, it is advisable to replace batteries that are more than three years old.
2. Antifreeze – We’ll check not only how much antifreeze you have in your vehicle, but the correct antifreeze/water mixture to prevent fluid from freezing in your radiator. Antifreeze (coolant) should be flushed and refilled at least every two years in most vehicles.
3. Brakes – Brakes are obviously critical to vehicle safety and particularly important when driving on icy or snow-covered roads. We'll be sure to check the brake system including the brake linings, rotors and drums.
4. Tires – We’ll check the tire tread depth and tire pressure, including the spare. During winter, tire pressure should be checked weekly as tires lose pressure when temperatures drop.
5. Fluids – We'll check your vehicle's windshield wiper, power steering, transmission, and brake fluid as well as your oil.
6. Lights – We’ll make sure all exterior and interior lights are working so you can see and be seen.
Since your windshield will take a beating this winter, we’ll also provide new windshield wipers and an ice scraper for free! (A $40 Value!)
Stop by or give us a call or request an appointment online today!
make an appointment